Sunday, July 17, 2011

BIG NEWS!

Own a cracked Wii? Xbox? PS3? PSP maybe? Previously it took a shitload of effort to hard mod a psp. Pandora Batteries and whatnot. However, it seems sony being the intelligent assholes that they are, left PSP rootkeys in the PS3. What does this mean? It means PSP is now completely moddable, custom apps, play ISO files directly from memory, etc. In other words: THE PSP SCENE IS NO LONGER DEAD! Here's a link to the forum post that pretty much explains it all: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/psp-now-also-open-console-developers-74290/

5 comments:

  1. Dont own a PSP, but i guess its great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! I bought a PSP long after they came out, so I couldn't roll back the firmware. CFW here I come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHHAHAH, fuck the corporate machinations. I SUPPORT THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I don't have a PSP bt still nice post :)

    ReplyDelete